The Western Heads-Goukamma Conservancy contains a number of conservation areas. These include:
- Featherbed Nature Reserve – a privately owned, registered Nature Reserve and South African Heritage Site No.59.
- Brenton Blue Butterfly Reserve – managed by Cape Nature and the Brenton Blue Trust.
- Southern Right Private Nature Reserve – a 30 hectare privately owned and managed unregistered nature reserve.
- Goukamma Nature Reserve – portions of the Cape Nature managed reserve fall within the Conservancy.
- Garden Route National Park – portions of the National Park around the Knysna Estuary, managed by SANParks fall within the Conservancy.
There are also a number of private land owners that manage their landholdings as nature conservation areas.